And welcome to my place on the web, were I share.....

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

about time to get "OKOA" Started...

OKOA...?

Well, "Other Kinds Of Answers" is the main way that, at nearly 50, I have really learned the most in life. So I guess, it is kinda my way of saying " I'd rather be lucky then good". It is just me.

Not that hard work, and two complete trips within higher Ed schools, 12 years in the Navy, and having traveled 7 times around the world, haven't taught me a thing or two in my days.

No, it really has been when I tried to see why 2 + 2 = 4, that I have learned the plain most in my life.

I guess that if one asks enough questions, it truly is the other kinds of answers that will teach one the truest things in life. Beyond book learning, hands on grit, sweat, and doing. Never knowing what will be the outcome today, or even if what you working on will work out OK.

And while a blog is another thing that I have wanted to try at, this is where I plan to give both ideas a go at the same time. Sharing wisdom earned, and open some new things, just to see if I can get some Other Kinds Of Answers...

No comments: