And welcome to my place on the web, were I share.....

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Other Kinds Of Answers Had it First...

I am willing to admit when I get it wrong, because if and when I get it right, it seem that much more of a great thing. I read a lot of stories and news Items from the web, and tonight I find this little gem waiting in my RSS Feed line. I'm pretty sure that the reporter did not read my little Blog posting of 11/15/2008. Loved the story that the AP posted on the 11/23/2008, be sure to give it a read.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081123/ap_on_bi_ge/meltdown_cash_economy

Now I also know that one needs only to look at the world as a whole and anybody can see what is going on. It is just those who look first for the Other Kinds Of Answers, that should be ahead of the curve and alittle bit better off...

P.s. There is another long post coming on 11/27/2008, with my OKOA's on sleep, should be a read that won't put you asleep...

No comments: